T he first great surge of foreign interest in africa dubbed the scramble was when 19th century european colonists carved up the continent and seized africans land. Decades after the european powers carved up the african continent for their own imperial needs africa is undergoing a new wave of resource and strategic exploitation some are calling it the . The scramble for africa was the occupation division and colonisation of african territory by western european powers during the period of the new imperialism between 1881 and 1914
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.