Charting paths literal and figurative to earlier trade routes pre columbian sites and ancient rituals and beliefs the chol maya of chiapas opens a fresh richly informed perspective on maya culture as it has evolved and endured over the ages. The chol day names reported in this dictionary are based on those published by lyle campbell 1984 el pasado lingstico del sureste de chiapas investigaciones recientes en el rea maya xvi mesa redonda sociedad mexicana de antropologa san cristbal de las casas chiapas 21 27 junio 1981 pp 165 180. The chol mayan population is one of the 10 largest indigenous language groups in mexico historically the choles lived in what are now territories in guatemala and honduras today they live in the northwestern part of the southern state of chiapas however they are related to populations in guatemala
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.