Air is an important resource for man and other living beings this resource is being polluted by harmful activities of man we must act collectively and individually to control air pollution. Air pollution causes effects and control measures air pollution air pollution may be defined as the presence of one or more contaminants like dust mist smoke and colour in the atmosphere that are injurious human beings plants and animals. The objectives of this engineering textbook are to 1 provide a thorough understanding of natural and anthropogenic sources of air pollution and 2 introduce ways that pollution can be prevented or minimized by the application of pollution control practices
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.