Diebenkorns seductive surfaces and exquisite sense of balance was a mix of figuration and abstraction that came to define the california school of abex. Richard diebenkorn april 22 1922 march 30 1993 was an american painter his early work is associated with abstract expressionism and the bay area figurative movement of the 1950s and 1960s his later work best known as the ocean park paintings were instrumental to his achievement of worldwide acclaim
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.