Acrobat printable version introduction the factory service manual calls for the transmission fluid to be changed every 60000 miles theres always been a lot of discussion about what type of transaxle fluid to use in the 944 transaxle. Hey guys and girls are there really any girls in here what is the best oil for my manual trans on a 1983 porsche 944 is there a synthetic out there. How to change porsche 944 turbo manual transmission oil fluid its pretty easy to change the transmission fluid oil in a manual 944 you just need to make sure you get the right gear oil and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.