The algorithms are designed to improve pain and symptom assessment and management in pediatric patients the hope is that this tool will equip health care providers in communities with guidelines adequate to allow children treated at tertiary care centers to return home for supportive palliative care. Pediatric pain and symptom management algorithms for palliative care 1st edition by md wrede seaman linda author. Symptom management algorithms for palliative care article literature review in american journal of hospice and palliative medicine 163517 26 may 1999 with 143 reads doi 101177 . Description these pain and symptom algorithms were developed in response to the needs identified by many different individuals and agencies the algorithms are designed to improve pain and symptom assessment and management in pediatric patients
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.