Problem solving optimization problems optimization problems in calculus often involve the determination of the optimal meaning the best value of a quantity for instance we might want to know the biggest area that a piece of rope could be. Learn for free about math art computer programming economics physics chemistry biology medicine finance history and more khan academy is a nonprofit with the mission of providing a free world class education for anyone anywhere
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.