Modern cars use synchronizers in order to avoid the need for double clutching a synchronizer or synchro lets the collar and gear synchronize their speeds while theyre already in contact but before the dog teeth engage. Manual transmission synchronizers 101 you can thank synchronizers for the quick smooth transitions that you love when shifting your own gears. While rebuilding this ax15 transmission i figured it would be a good time to go over the input output shafts and synchronizers to give you a basic understand. Manual transmission synchronizers many of todays cars and light trucks use synchromesh synchronized manual transmissions they contain an input shaft an output shaft and a countershaft
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.