Non thermal irreversible electroporation is a new minimally invasive surgical p cedure with unique molecular selectivity attributes in fact it may be considered the first clinical molecular surgery procedure. A brief historical perspective of irreversible electroporation is presented and recent studies are discussed read more written by leading researchers this book provides a brief introduction to the emerging field of irreversible electroporation in medicine. This is an introduction to the emerging field of irreversible electroporation in medicine certain electrical fields when applied across a cell can have as a sole effect the permeabilization of the cell membrane presumable through the formation of nanoscale defects in the cell membrane. Irreversible electroporation von boris rubinsky isbn 978 3 642 05419 8 bestellen schnelle lieferung auch auf rechnung lehmannsde
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.