Kindle shop wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Zum hauptinhalt wechseln prime entdecken alle. Readership graduate students and academic researchers financial analysts and experts interested in income inequality bureaucrats and policy makers working in the finance ministries especially in oecd countries. This book provides a comprehensive review of income inequality issues in the oecd in a cross country setting it presents a wealth of data and analysis on the formation of inequality and identifies groups of countries that share similar inequality patterns. Income inequality in oecd countrieswhat are the drivers and policy options edited by peter hoeller isabelle joumard and isabell koske in world scientific books from world scientific publishing co pte ltd
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.