Since atom interferometers were first realized about 20 years ago atom interferometry has had many applications in basic and applied science and has been used to measure gravity acceleration rotations and fundamental physical quantities with unprecedented precision. Abstract we discuss modern developments in quantum optics with organic molecules clusters and nanoparticles in particular recent realizations of near field matter wave interferometry a unified theoretical description in phase space allows us to describe quantum interferometry in position space and in the time domain on an equal footing. Atom interferometry proceedings of the international school of physics enrico fermi course 188 varenna on lake como villa monastero 15 20 july 2013
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.