A lion in the house an independent lens special presentation follows five children as they fight cancer with the help of their families nurses and doctors this harrowing and intimate series . Directed by steven bognar julia reichert with justin ashcraft adam ashcraft dale ashcraft debbie ashcraft five families struggle with the ups and downs of cancer treatment over the course of six years. Laylie the lioness coming in to see whats for supper. An intense and deeply moving film a lion in the house enters the lives of five american families who each have a child battling cancer having fought the disease with their own daughter and having been granted unprecedented access to the cincinnati children s hospital filmmakers steven bognar and julia reichert follow these children and teens through years of treatment and uncertainty
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.