3 out of 5 stars despite transmission noise still a nice car by fiesta owner from mv on wed sep 11 2013 i really like my 2013 ford fiesta. Every 2013 ford fiesta is powered by a 16 liter four cylinder that produces 120 horsepower and 112 pound feet of torque a five speed manual transmission is standard but a six speed automated . The facelifted 2013 ford fiesta range lowers consumption increases equipment and introduces a new nose compared with the outgoing five year old model. I would not recommend this car to anybody i bought a ford fiesta 2013 two years ago and since then it has been at the dealership for the transmission clutch. Even though the ford fiesta is relatively new to the north american market its been building a solid reputation across the rest of the world for nearly four decades see the 2013 model here
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.