The johnstown flood david mccullough on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers the stunning story of one of americas great disasters a preventable tragedy of gilded age america. In a river valley in central pennsylvania heavy rain and a neglected dam lead to a catastrophe in which 2209 people die and a prosperous city johnstown is nearly wiped off the face of the earth. The south fork dam failed on friday may 31 1889 and unleashed 20000000 tons of water that devastated johnstown pa the flood killed 2209 people but it brought the nation and the world together to aid the johnstown sufferers the story of the johnstown flood reminds us all that we . This site is dedicated to informing everyone about the johnstown flood that essentially wiped a town off the map johnstown pennsylvania is located in central
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.