The chol maya of chiapas karen bassie sweet robert m laughlin nicholas a hopkins andrs brizuela casimir on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers the chol maya who live in the western mexican state of chiapas are direct descendants of the maya of the classic period exploring their history and culture. The chol mayan population is one of the 10 largest indigenous language groups in mexico historically the choles lived in what are now territories in guatemala and honduras today they live in the northwestern part of the southern state of chiapas however they are related to populations in guatemala in mexico the choles mainly live in
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.