Book summary youll find that this text takes a strongly managerial perspective yet is rooted in solid academic research complemented by memorable. Services marketing people technology strategy is the eighth edition of the globally leading textbook for services marketing by jochen wirtz and christopher lovelock extensively updated to feature the latest academic research industry trends and technology social media and case examples this . Significantly revised restructured and updated to reflect the challenges facing service managers in the 21st century this book combines conceptual rigor with real world examples and practical applications. Book summary creating and marketing value in todays increasingly service and knowledge intensive economy requires an understanding of the powerful design and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.