Reconstructing illness studies in pathography reconstructing illness is the culmination of a series of articles that anne hunsaker pathography hawkins . Reconstructing illness has 10 ratings and 1 review c said i thought that hawkins systematic categorizing of illness narratives frames myth of battle. Publication of this second edition of reconstructing illness attests to the impact that the first edition of the book has had in medical humanities scholarship. Reconstructing illness are the focus of this pioneering study pathography the personal narrative concerning illness . Hawkins an associate professor of humanities at pennsylvania state university school of medicine argues convincingly that todays pathographies or first person written accounts of experiences w
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.