Postgraduate paediatric orthopaedics book material postgraduate paediatric orthopaedics the candidates guide for the frcs tr orth examination there is a definite lack in paediatric orthopaedic resources for residents. The latest book in the postgraduate orthopaedics series brings together the information that every trainee needs to know when faced with paediatric cases in their clinical practice and the frcs tr and orth examination. The frcs tr orth is the major obstacle in higher surgical training it is regarded as a fair but very probing examination passing depends on knowledge performance on the day and a bit of luck. This is the essential revision guide for the paediatric component of the frcs tr and orth as well as the european board of orthopaedics and traumatology fracs orth frcsc orth and the american board of orthopaedic surgery examinations
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.