Lighthouse for families the community based counseling arm of the methodist home began providing therapeutic services in july 2007 our community programs offer an array of services including mental and behavioral health counseling for children families and adults. Lighthouse families is the winner of the 2006 foundation for coast guard history book award in the lighthouse history category the judges called it a refreshing look at lighthouse history covering a specific aspect of lighthouse life usually reserved for add on chapters in books on the general topic. The adventures the lighthouse family have especially the three orphaned adopted young mice are exciting but quiet no extreme violence fearful chases or shoot em up they make great bedtime reading
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.