Reasons behind the revolutionary war by william s price jr while soldiers fought the war on the field north carolinas public leaders fought for independence too who became the second president of the united states said that in the revolution one third of the people were whigs one third tories and one third did not take either . The american revolutionary war was a war fought between great britain and the original 13 british colonies in north america the war took place from 1775 to 1783 with fighting in north america and other places. The french involvement in the revolutionary war was a significant factor in the american victory this was not just because of the french infantry and artillery although that was important enough but also due to the tactical advantage offered by the french navy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.