Amazoncom battle hymn of the tiger mother this could easily be retitledbattle hymn of the mother this book sat on my to read pile for at least 4 years. Battle hymn of the tiger mother is a book by american author and lawyer amy chua that was published in 2011 it quickly popularized the concept and term tiger . In battle hymn of the tiger mother amy chua offers a highly readable screed on the art of obsessive parenting. At once provocative and laugh out loud funny battle hymn of the tiger mother ignited a global parenting debate with its story of one mothers journey in strict parenting amy chua argues that western parenting tries to respect and nurture childrens individuality while chinese parents . Battle hymn of the tiger mother is based on chuas personal experiences has raised questions about whether the book reinforces stereotypes of the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.